Monday, July 03, 2006

Some of you have so kindly asked about our fundraiser, the hairbows that Amy makes. We will use any and all monies we make from these cutesy girly accessories for out travel expenses to China next year. I've added some pics, but hope to have a website up and running just devoted to our fundraiser soon. The bows can be custom made to match just about any outfit you can think of, and the infant headbands (any bow style you want just clips onto the headband), are GREAT for those precious, almost bald baby heads! :)
Please email Amy at mermadebows@comcast.net if you are interested!Thanks!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Amy, Love the new blog and the hair bows. I will definately have to order some. I love bows, but for some reason my 13 and 11 year olds won't let me put them in their hair anymore,lol. I will posting this link to my blog too.

D said...

Congrads on getting everything finished up! We were DTC on the 14th of July...so we're waiting on LID.

My wife and I live in Texas now, but she is from Memphis and I am from Brownsville.(originally)

Anonymous said...

Those are very cute. I love those kids with the little faces and huge bows.